This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KS Cleaning

Re: I Sent a Mass Text Out Last Night
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2020, 03:13:55 pm »
I don't think the Date is the important bit.
Look and read it again....... 
I noticed that too🙈🙈😂

andyM

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2020, 03:24:44 pm »

Window cleaners can help spread it wtf  ???

There's not much we're good at.
But maybe this is our "calling".
Herd immunity and all that.... 
One of the Plebs

jk999

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2020, 03:31:48 pm »
I started a thread a few days ago which my question wasn't answered so go on bungle how are we desperate because we chose to earn a living go on tell me because it infuriates me the likes of you explain

nathankaye

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2020, 03:32:41 pm »
Yep, that lasted long  ;D ;D ;D ;D
But long enough for a refresh n chill.  My wife laughed at the drama queen comments though 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Anyway, just wantes to throw this into the debate as yesterday was my first day back.

Ok, you might be right about the drama queen lol.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

dd

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2020, 03:40:05 pm »
For those saying we should down tools, what about when, as it seems, likely Coronavirus comes back in the winter and is possibly something we will have to learn to live with?

A lot of scientists expect it to mutate and be around for some years to come.
Some have no choice but to down tools; a lot of their work has dried up. Some can't get to their work because of other commitments.
Some are choosing not to because it doesn't feel right. Yet.
You don't have to down tools any more than some of us have to pick them up.

Winter? Who knows? We're only just starting with it now. Just because we are allowed to work and there's a package to help us out doesn't mean that this thing is over.
It is obviously not over, but the expectation is that after a few months things will start going back to normal, but it is quite likely to come back.

dazmond

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2020, 03:41:35 pm »
Told my customers that I was suspending my business as of Monday night due to the current circumstances and above all my morals.

I have had over 150 replies and ALL have them have sent their best wishes. I have not lost one customer.

Two have even sent money to tide me over. One of them is a £15 job and he sent me £60.

I have done the right thing for me, my family and my business.

Do what is right!

Thank you, Bungle.

each to their own but im carrying on........ive picked up 5 new jobs this week and turned down 2......most customers have been pleased to see me... :)
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2020, 03:46:59 pm »
I also sent a mass text out on Wednesday evening . 700 custys. Explaining we would be carrying on cleaning as normal .if anyone would like to be put on hold , please let me know and it’s not a problem.if I don’t hear from you we will clean as normal .  no need to meet anyone , all pay by bacs .       So far had about 200 replies . 3 asking to be put on hold . The rest saying carry on . Although I said no need to reply unless suspending our service . So all positive . I only had Tuesday and Wednesday off this week until I worked out which way to go .

good lad.......keep going and crack on.....ive only had 4 skipped jobs this week and ive worked all week as normal! ;D
price higher/work harder!

Shrek

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2020, 03:47:17 pm »
I’d say if any of us lose customers during this time due to us not turning up even though we’ve informed everyone that we aren’t going because of the Coronavirus And they get someone else in to replace us , then they aren’t worth bothering about in the first place. Things will relax after a while, just the 1st 3 weeks are important to stay in, the more vans on the road, the more people will think it’s ok to be out and about then this’ll go on for Flippin ages

p1w1

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2020, 03:59:28 pm »
Yep, would be hard to tell who is worse the customer or the window cleaner who would take the work, would be a scummy lowlife thing to do.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2020, 04:05:44 pm »
I also sent a mass text out on Wednesday evening . 700 custys. Explaining we would be carrying on cleaning as normal .if anyone would like to be put on hold , please let me know and it’s not a problem.if I don’t hear from you we will clean as normal .  no need to meet anyone , all pay by bacs .       So far had about 200 replies . 3 asking to be put on hold . The rest saying carry on . Although I said no need to reply unless suspending our service . So all positive . I only had Tuesday and Wednesday off this week until I worked out which way to go .

Same here

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2020, 04:42:08 pm »
“Do the right thing”.  ?

::)roll

Yawn.

Yawn all you like. I just don’t think working now will do anybody any good in the long run.  :'(

jk999

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2020, 04:48:07 pm »
Omg mr gammon you are really getting boring no one want s to hear your thoughts moron

Bungle

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2020, 04:50:26 pm »
I started a thread a few days ago which my question wasn't answered so go on bungle how are we desperate because we chose to earn a living go on tell me because it infuriates me the likes of you explain

Read my post again. “If you’re that desperate for a few quid then crack on. I’m not stopping you.”
We look at them, they look through them.

jk999

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2020, 04:55:07 pm »
Yes but why are we desperate thats the question

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2020, 04:57:32 pm »
Omg mr gammon you are really getting boring no one want s to hear your thoughts moron

Read a lot of the comments on here and you’ll see I’m not alone in my thoughts.

Jonny 87

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2020, 05:06:34 pm »
“Do the right thing”.  ?

Yawn.

Yawn all you like. Your selfish desperation will do far more harm in the long run. Remember your dash for pennies when you’re locked in for 6 months.

Out of curiosity I just had a quick scan through your posts over the years.

Thank goodness I did. It really put things into perspective. Your just a troll keyboard warrior that likes arguments and likes trying to wind people up.

First post i randomly looked at you were calling tosh all the names under the sun (behind your anonymity), another one you have a go at JW’s,  and so on.

Thank goodness no one should take any notice of your misinformed views.

It’s actually hilarious guys,

Click on his name,
View profile,
View posts,

And randomly click any page over the years and have a quick scan.  Every post is an argument.
Don’t take any notice of him.

;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2020, 05:09:16 pm »
“Do the right thing”.  ?

Yawn.

Yawn all you like. Your selfish desperation will do far more harm in the long run. Remember your dash for pennies when you’re locked in for 6 months.

Thank goodness I did. It really put things into perspective. Your just a troll keyboard warrior that likes arguments and likes trying to wind people up.

First post i randomly looked at you were calling tosh all the names under the sun (behind your anonymity), another one you have a go at JW’s,  and so on.

Remind me why I care what you think? I’m sure Tosh gave it back anyway.   ;D

For the record I’ve edited the more acerbic part of the post. It’s not helpful, I agree.

G Griffin

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2020, 06:25:04 pm »
Why are you bothered? If you're not desperate, fair enough.
You don't need to explain your reasons for working but it might help if you do. Someone calling you desperate might think twice if they knew your reasons and it obviously bothers you.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2020, 06:42:01 pm »
Why are you bothered? If you're not desperate, fair enough.
You don't need to explain your reasons for working but it might help if you do. Someone calling you desperate might think twice if they knew your reasons and it obviously bothers you.

To be fair I think he may have done on the other post.

dd

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2020, 06:42:36 pm »
“Do the right thing”.  ?

Yawn.

Remind me why I care what you think? I’m sure Tosh gave it back anyway.   ;D

For the record I’ve edited the more acerbic part of the post. It’s not helpful, I agree.
Far as I can tell you are not even a window cleaner. Go take the pi$$ on some other forum. Oh wait, you probably already do that as you have nothing better to do.