Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

The Jester of Wibbly

Rules now reworded for clarity. Source, BBC
« on: March 24, 2020, 11:58:15 am »
Now reads ' Travelling to and from work, but only where work absolutely cannot be done from home'

Shurkers get out and do some work.   Just make sure your business is set up correctly for non contact and keep your distance and no one will be in danger. 

I guess things will move to key workers soon though, so make the most of it when you can.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

chris turner

Re: Rules now reworded for clarity. Source, BBC
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 12:54:36 pm »
Try and explain that to those that talk "sh!t" on here or can't rub 2 brain cells together. Oh wait that's me...

nathankaye

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 01:07:48 pm »
At the moment on facebook and twitter window cleaners are being slaughtered for going to work and one post shows the police speaking to a shiner and advising to go home!
Some may try and argue why they are going to work but in this turbulent times, more damage could be done to your work than good!

Yes yes yes, you dont like social media BUT it is what it is and the people are also speaking very loudly on it!
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

KS Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 01:14:27 pm »
At the moment on facebook and twitter window cleaners are being slaughtered for going to work and one post shows the police speaking to a shiner and advising to go home!
Some may try and argue why they are going to work but in this turbulent times, more damage could be done to your work than good!

Yes yes yes, you dont like social media BUT it is what it is and the people are also speaking very loudly on it!
Daz will be on here in a wee while telling us everyone was glad to see him and he had a record day🗣🤥

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 01:39:38 pm »

Daz will be on here in a wee while telling us everyone was glad to see him and he had a record day🗣🤥

Hopefully he received at least a mouthful or 2 as should any selfish tw@ cleaning windows at the minute.

G Griffin

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2020, 01:44:30 pm »
Now reads ' Travelling to and from work, but only where work absolutely cannot be done from home'

Shurkers get out and do some work.   Just make sure your business is set up correctly for non contact and keep your distance and no one will be in danger. 

I guess things will move to key workers soon though, so make the most of it when you can.
They're asking us before they have to tell us. They're asking us not to help spread the virus, not to try and earn a few bob.
If we continue breaking the 'rules', they will stop us from travelling to work.
Why let it get to that?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

NWH

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2020, 01:46:43 pm »

Dear me if only you had half a clue,I sacked off £500 worth of work today just because of a rumour lol.

chris turner

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2020, 01:53:30 pm »

Hopefully he received at least a mouthful or 2 as should any selfish tw@ cleaning windows at the minute.

STFU you kn0b.

Just thought you deserved a mouthful for being a tw@t as well....
Know one is breaking the law so stop judging.

NWH

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2020, 01:58:12 pm »
No but there are moral laws and the judges and jury will be the public,before you know it will be the window cleaner was working so I’m going to work. We will then be back to where we were weeks ago.

RPCCS

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2020, 02:24:38 pm »
But the window cleaner doesn't have to come in direct contact with customers.
Cheers Rich

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2020, 02:56:33 pm »

STFU you kn0b.

Sounds like everybody else’s opinion of you is correct.

If you’re that desperate for money and you want to kill yourself knock yourself out.

But if you are willing to risk infecting others then that makes you a selfish turd.

Oh and it’s “no one”.

Missing Link

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2020, 03:08:22 pm »

I didn't have a record day but all our customers that we saw were happy to see us.  I could tell by the way they smiled and waved from the other side of the window.

Traffic was non-existent.  It was quiet.  The only downer is that I didn't wear my shorts; what a gorgeous day.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

chris turner

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2020, 03:09:57 pm »

STFU you kn0b.

If you’re that desperate for money and you want to kill yourself knock yourself out.

But if you are willing to risk infecting others then that makes you a selfish turd.

Oh and it’s “no one”.

The only thing I hate is to be called a liar. Every other opinion I couldn't give 2 monkeys about.
I'm following government guidelines, exactly as I should, not hiding myself away from the world calling people "twats" for doing something they have been told is ok to do. Turd..

Ascjim

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2020, 03:12:20 pm »

STFU you kn0b.

Oh and it’s “no one”.

If this is how you think about it why didn't you stop working a week ago?

All the people that misunderstood the PM's message are saying this sort of rubbish . How can you infect someone if you don't come in contact with anyone?

Ascjim

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2020, 03:13:55 pm »

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2020, 03:15:50 pm »

STFU you kn0b.

Oh and it’s “no one”.

If this is how you think about it why didn't you stop working a week ago?

All the people that misunderstood the PM's message are saying this sort of rubbish . How can you infect someone if you don't come in contact with anyone?

Me? I work from home and have done for 2 weeks already.

chris turner

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2020, 03:16:08 pm »

Exactly. This place is no better then twitter or face ache lately with all the misinformation and BS happening.

Ascjim

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2020, 03:23:57 pm »
I work from home and I'm happy to stop the boys going out once I know 100% we will get the coronavirus employment retention scheme from the day we finish. I don't want to stop the boys working then realise we can't get the scheme because we wasn't told to stop.

It works in my favour if we stop as then all the work I have booked in can just be delayed until we start up again. I would hate to go through all our work and then have nothing to do as we are not getting many enquires at the moment.

matty72

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2020, 03:43:21 pm »
poo a brick,  cant believe what there doing, they must be doing this on purpose the so called experts have left so many people confused, it would be easy to clarify the situation 2 weeks ago or today, there is a lot they dont tell us, shame on theses people that are suppose to lead the country, i do not trust them and they are playing a dangerous game with peoples lifes.