Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

homenclean

Any one still working?
« on: March 24, 2020, 08:45:08 am »
Going to do last couple of end of tenancy then that’s me?

I’ll see you all in the que for the bankruptcy courts.

John

JandS

Re: Any one still working?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 02:58:32 pm »
Doing a mosque Thursday....hasn't been used for 10 days and assures me nobody will be coming in so might as well crack on with it.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

edward coller

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 08:10:12 pm »
Id rather be in bankrupcy than in the Morgue, or worse causing some one else to be there as a result of my foolish actions,

Steven Butler

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 08:24:07 pm »
I’ve finished a 1400sq/m mosque/school today. Nobody in at all.

homenclean

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 10:57:42 pm »
That’s it then - got a fair few jobs on hold when we restart.

Got stuff to do I’m in the process of rebuilding a kleenrite edge machine I intend to use for the grotty restaurant jobs.

Need to sort my kit got loads of  stuff to go through, hoses that need new connectors, 400psi pump that  needs a repair  kit.

A bit of decorating and work at home.

And two kids to entertain.

Re hash the advertising and web site - marketing etc

Got  to use the time positively, save going mad.

Best wishes to all and stay safe.

John

JandS

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 11:07:18 am »
edward coller......the place hasn't been used for days nor is it going to be used for the forseeable future.....give your head a wobble...........safer than going to supermarket.

Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

TonyBrowning

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 12:02:37 pm »
My Local Chem-dry are still trading and advertising for cleaning schools and business premesis that are currently shut down due to some Virus. I don't see why we can't work in these circumstances, as well as end of tenancy cleaning i.e an empty house.

homenclean

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2020, 01:26:27 pm »
All about minimalising risk, its down to personal choice but  if you take any unnesercery risks it could have an imapct on any health or life insurance you have (god forbid).

personally i dont feel safe outside these walls and when i have to shop it will be in the small butchers, bakers and green grocer minimal trips to the supermarket.

Please every one take care, we don want to read on here that someone has passed away.

John

Nobby

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2020, 03:53:00 pm »
I’ve cancelled all work because I thought we were being told not to as we’re not doing essential work but I received the following from the government telling us to work! I still don’t think we should be in people’s homes at this time though. It’s all very confusing.

From the government:

“2. Work carried out in people’s homes
Work carried out in people’s homes, for example by tradespeople carrying out repairs and maintenance, can continue, provided that the tradesperson is well and has no symptoms.

Again, it will be important to ensure that Public Health England guidelines, including maintaining a 2 metre distance from any household occupants, are followed to ensure everyone’s safety.

No work should be carried out in any household which is isolating or where an individual is being shielded, unless it is to remedy a direct risk to the safety of the household, such as emergency plumbing or repairs, and where the tradesperson is willing to do so. In such cases, Public Health England can provide advice to tradespeople and households.”

”No work should be carried out by a tradesperson who has coronavirus symptoms, however mild.

RPCCS

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2020, 11:54:47 am »
I have advertised on my fb page that I am shut down window cleaning wise, but available for carpet/upholstery cleaning in empty properties/premises.
Cheers Rich

mjm

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2020, 12:28:18 pm »
Iam not working now

from edge2edge

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2020, 07:35:33 pm »
Had a guy ring me today to do his bedroom as he had been there for 2 weeks with flu..........................WTF!!!!!!!!...............tried not to shout at him