This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

** HELP REQUIRED **
« on: July 06, 2006, 04:21:17 pm »
Guys i am going to completey overhaul my poles and hoses but require some info.I currenty use 1/2" hose with the not so good hoselock connectors so i would like to change them all over to microbore hose with the fittings.I also wish to change all the female ends of the poles.Am needing to have at least 100m of microbore on reel any help suppliers  and which parts needed wil be much appreciated

thanks steve

RO-Sheen

Re: ** HELP REQUIRED **
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 05:07:14 pm »
Hi Steve

Am I right in saying that you want to replace the fittings to the brass ones rather than the plastic ones? If so there is a wholesaler here in Witney that sells them quite cheap.
Need to log off now but give me a call or send me an email and I will check out the prices/sizes for you if you want.

Adie
Formerly known as GARGAAX

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 06:37:35 pm »
Hi mate hows it going...No i want to change all my pole fittings to the new microbore fittings

pjulk

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 08:53:50 pm »
Gardiner Pro Connectors are excellent but at the moment there site is down while they sort out new hosting.

Paul

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 09:02:12 pm »
i did wonder why i couldnt get them online

alpha

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 08:51:01 pm »
Wintecs  have a good range. And there fittings that are equivalent to hoselock are much much better. Their website is up .

alpha

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 08:51:58 pm »
Sorry it is wintecs.co.uk. If you didnt know