Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mjm

How many jobs per day
« on: March 09, 2020, 06:28:48 pm »
I only do one house per day with people living in them and do a rental  empty in the afternoon  easy drying times
 so do you do the same or do you just leave the carpets damp until tomorrow  and just explain to them
Or  do 2 small jobs per day different houses with people living in them

Robin Ray

Re: How many jobs per day
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 05:20:35 pm »
It depends entirely on the size of the property, we only did one property today and that was only a dining room, stairs, landing and bedroom with en suite they were not very dirty but large, and that was two of us working. Other days I may do two jobs in a day but never more than two. Anyone who is knocking out three jobs a day is cutting corners.
As for drying times i explain all of that at the quotation stage so people know what to expect before committing. Dry times should be hours rather than days so the majority of people are not worried.

derikraven

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 06:46:26 pm »
I only do one house per day with people living in them and do a rental  empty in the afternoon  easy drying times
 so do you do the same or do you just leave the carpets damp until tomorrow  and just explain to them
Or  do 2 small jobs per day different houses with people living in them
I'm a little confused about what you are asking here. Could you try an explain a little more please ???

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 06:51:53 pm »
I’ll do a big job in the morning then maybe a couple of small ones after.

Suites always get done first job of the day (I couldn’t imagine starting a suite in the afternoon) full house also get done first job of the day.

I won’t start a job after 2;30pm. I book the morning of My diary first then go back and book the afternoons this way I’m always working first thing in the morning
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

mjm

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 07:00:42 pm »
Thanks for your answers   iam getting there