Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul H Coulthard

John martin
« on: March 04, 2020, 08:38:03 pm »
Is john martin still on these forums learnt alot from that guy.   the ashbys enforcers  making them high spec around 4 5 years ago.

john martin

Re: John martin
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 08:56:25 pm »
Hello , Im here , whats up ?

Paul H Coulthard

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 08:58:18 pm »
Hi John nothing is up . Hope your keeping well. Are you still playing around with the enforcers??

john martin

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 09:26:33 pm »
Hi  ,  yeah sure ,  My trusty Enforcer is now five years old and has seen numerous changes like different pumps . and vacs  and various often rush repairs by myself  ,     I have two 6.6 in series inside it  ... and with my side port i often plug my alltec express into it for four vac power .
It got such a thrashing though that i plan to hit the reset button fairly soon  , new van , new gear etc  ,  so i will be tweeking again .    Im currently ( slowly ) putting together a more powerfull inline heater from old heaters i discarded  .
Machine wise i will  go with a parallel 6.6 enforcer  ...   im going to build a new parallel twin 6.6 booster to attach to that , i hope to squeeze that into the smallest footprint case i can manage for easy transport .    I will probably get a lightweight machine also and use the same booster on it .
Are you still using an Enforcer yourself ?