This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven mclaren

need advice on contract cleaning please help
« on: March 03, 2020, 07:10:04 pm »
Good Evening.
I need advice my company was asked by a local golf course for a quotation to clean club house for 3hrs 7 days a week. so we sent them the quotation and our terms and conditions on January 29th 2020 and they replied asking us to start on Monday Feb 3rd 2020. we have constantly asked for the terms and conditions to be signed they replied saying they will get them signed however as of yesterday 2nd of march we received an email saying they wish to terminate our services with immediate effect.  so my question is even though they have not signed the contract but through email they acknowledged receipt of it and it states in our terms and conditions that we must have three months notice can i take them to small claims court for breach of contract.

Drew H

Re: need advice on contract cleaning please help
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 07:12:49 am »
That would depend on your tnc’s
Is it covered about cancelation after acceptance.

clarkson

Re: need advice on contract cleaning please help
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 09:05:32 am »
hi
i doubt it signed contract is king.
saying it depends on terms and conditions. there are none because these are part of the contract which effectively doesnt exist.

i am always suspicious when clients stall about signing contracts. usually dont end up sticking.

john