Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DT74

School Supply Services
« on: February 25, 2020, 12:22:04 pm »
Hi there,

I've had call from school supply services. Obliviously I'm very sceptical, anyone else heard of these?

Basically they're asking for £300 and we will put schools in touch you for carpets etc......   

This is in the email...

I'd like to briefly share with you why we are excellently placed to help you take advantage of this growing business opportunity by bringing your company to the attention of schools.
We were established in 1999, and have just under 35,000 Educational Establishments registered with us across the UK and an 89% renewal rate.
School Supplies Service is one of the UK's leading providers of education procurement support, offering a range of services which help schools to buy the products and provide the services they need. http://www.schoolsuppliesservice.co.uk/   

Now for the important bits, we are currently looking for someone to help our schools in your area.

Companies who register cover the cost to join because we are dedicated to keeping our service free to schools and we would rather our schools invest their money into companies like you rather than us so the cost to join is shown below:

The administration fee for this is a one-off payment of £300+VAT.
What this gives you is:

A 12 month registration with The School Supplies Service
A 2-Page profile on our online portal, which I personally will create for you
Registration to our sister company Tenders4U (Tenders from; NHS, MOD and Local Authorities)
3 months free once banner is added

Glynn

Re: School Supply Services
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 12:39:31 pm »
I'd ignore it.
Regards
Glynn

MarkSutcliffe

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 04:12:01 pm »
Schools often have their own carpet cleaning equipment...

This sounds like a massive scam type.

Elfyn

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 05:16:19 pm »
waste of time and money

DrewHastings

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2020, 05:23:49 pm »
I decided to google them and see who they are.

Read the reviews here:
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.edfirst.co.uk

They are the same company. See how most the positive reviews have only left 1 or 2 reviews on the site as well.

Avoid, and don't get suckered in.

John Kelly

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2020, 02:00:21 pm »
Avoid all companies like this they are con merchants. Stick to tried and tested marketing for carpet cleaning.