This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jo5hm4n

Are you Dave, or Joe?
« on: February 23, 2020, 02:00:08 pm »
Just seen this on the facebook window cleaning page.  Theres isn't much good that gets posted on there its mostly utter tripe, but i really enjoyed reading this one!!  I prefer Joe  ;D ;D ;D ;D

"Dave has 20 customers lined up and it's raining.
Joe has 20 customers lined up and it's raining.
Dave knows that 2 of his customers are going to cancel so decides to stay at home and scratch his balls.
Joe knows 2 of his customers are going to cancel so decides to go to work and clean the other 18 and come home with £250 in his sky rocket.
Dave thinks he's clever and has a good business plan.
On the other hand Joe has an up and coming meeting with his bank manager as he ponders another buy to let property.
Friends don't let Dave ruin your life by taking his advice, rather choose a successful person to help guide you in your financial decsion making .
My charge for this vital information is zero, exactly the same sum as Dave makes on rainy days.
God bless you all.
XXX"

Stoots

Re: Are you Dave, or Joe?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 02:13:57 pm »
Im not sure if I'm going to be Dave or Joe tomorrow tbh.

Shrek

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 03:18:45 pm »
Vans broke down so I think il be Dave  :'(

Dry Clean

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 03:43:55 pm »
Depends, is Joe talking about working between showers or working in torrential rain/stormy weather, if its the first then I'm Joe if not then its Dave, too long in the tooth to spend my days battling the elements like a desperate fool.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2020, 04:11:32 pm »
Just seen this on the facebook window cleaning page.  Theres isn't much good that gets posted on there its mostly utter tripe, but i really enjoyed reading this one!!  I prefer Joe  ;D ;D ;D ;D

"Dave has 20 customers lined up and it's raining.
Joe has 20 customers lined up and it's raining.
Dave knows that 2 of his customers are going to cancel so decides to stay at home and scratch his balls.
Joe knows 2 of his customers are going to cancel so decides to go to work and clean the other 18 and come home with £250 in his sky rocket.
Dave thinks he's clever and has a good business plan.
On the other hand Joe has an up and coming meeting with his bank manager as he ponders another buy to let property.
Friends don't let Dave ruin your life by taking his advice, rather choose a successful person to help guide you in your financial decsion making .
My charge for this vital information is zero, exactly the same sum as Dave makes on rainy days.
God bless you all.
XXX"

Well Josh all i can say is, where i am tomorrow it's gonna rain till midday, that gives me around 6 hours daylight of dryish windy weather

Plenty of time to earn a good whack ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 02:30:02 pm »
Joe has bought everything on tick and lives way beyond his means. Dave has paid off his mortgage and runs a second hand van and car. Joe can’t help himself and just has to have a brand new car also on tick. Dave doesn’t actually need to work in the rain as he has paid for everything he owns and prefers to stay dry. Joe has no choice and owns nothing other than a leather jacket. So has to work and pretend he loves it!
Dave has knocked off early today as it’s belting down. At the end of the year Dave still owns more than Joe. Dave feels no need to post his earnings (he’s not bothered) Joe will be along later to brag of his record day!

jonboywalton75

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2020, 03:39:15 pm »
Joe has bought everything on tick and lives way beyond his means. Dave has paid off his mortgage and runs a second hand van and car. Joe can’t help himself and just has to have a brand new car also on tick. Dave doesn’t actually need to work in the rain as he has paid for everything he owns and prefers to stay dry. Joe has no choice and owns nothing other than a leather jacket. So has to work and pretend he loves it!
Dave has knocked off early today as it’s belting down. Dave feels no need to post his earnings (he’s not bothered) Joe will be along later to brag of his record day!

I haven't got a clue who you're on about Dave🤣🤣🤣
Care to spell it out???

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2020, 03:43:59 pm »
Joe has bought everything on tick and lives way beyond his means. Dave has paid off his mortgage and runs a second hand van and car. Joe can’t help himself and just has to have a brand new car also on tick. Dave doesn’t actually need to work in the rain as he has paid for everything he owns and prefers to stay dry. Joe has no choice and owns nothing other than a leather jacket and a drum kit. So has to work and pretend he loves it!
Dave has knocked off early today as it’s belting down. Dave feels no need to post his earnings (he’s not bothered) Joe will be along later to brag of his record day!
;D ;D :D

jonboywalton75

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2020, 03:46:06 pm »
Can he resist coming on later??

Vote now

I say no😁😁

KS Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2020, 04:53:27 pm »
Dave has knocked off early today as it’s belting down. At the end of the year Dave still owns more than Joe. Dave feels no need to post his earnings (he’s not bothered) Joe will be along later to brag of his record day!
Post of the year so far 😂😂😂😂

Shrek

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2020, 05:13:24 pm »
It’s been raining for the last 3 weeks , how the hell does Dave manage to just work when it’s dry  ???

SB Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2020, 05:54:30 pm »
It’s been raining for the last 3 weeks , how the hell does Dave manage to just work when it’s dry  ???
Been raining here pretty much since October  :'(

Stoots

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2020, 07:54:29 pm »
I've been Joe this week.

But my motivation is different. I hate working Fridays and usually have them off. So I will work though bad weather Monday to Thursday to achieve this.

If I miss days and have to work Friday it upsets me more than cleaning in the rain.

So I suppose l will be Dave on Friday.

To be honest a 5 day week drains me mentally and physically, weekend I tend to be busy with family so Fridays the only real free day I get to myself.

G Griffin

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2020, 10:36:33 pm »
I'm Dave during the week and Jo at weekends.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐