This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

D W

Pressure washing courses
« on: February 18, 2020, 05:44:45 pm »
Hi,
Could someone please recommend a pressure washing training course?
Or are there any existing operators out there that would let a newbie come and shadow them for a day and ask lots of stupid questions!?
Many Thanks in advance....
Des

TomCrowther

Re: Pressure washing courses
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 07:58:21 pm »
Hi Des. Let everyone know where you are based. Will speed things up for you.

D W

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 10:33:53 pm »
Many Thanks Tom, I'm based Nr Pontefract, West Yorkshire - I am more than happy to travel most of North of England/Midlands

DrewHastings

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 08:04:45 am »
Have not been on it myself (yet), but have heard good things about this one:

https://www.spinaclean.com/business-opportunity-training-day
https://www.spinaclean.com/business-opportunities

They are the people that make the SkyVac, and also do pressure washers.

D W

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2020, 10:06:30 pm »
Thanks Drew much appreciated.

Jonny Swirljet

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2020, 07:19:01 am »
I attended the Spinaclean course in 2012 when i started up my business. It may have changed now but on the day i did get to use the pressure washer. I purchased my Pro 21 from them and all the other equipment i needed to start up.

I have to say that these guys support you all the way even helping you to solve problems out in the field.

They've actually done pressure washing for a living in the past so know their onions.

If ever like-minded Driveway and Patio cleaners wanted to put a network together to help other jet washers when out on the job and faced with a problem, i'd be willing to add my contact details 

D W

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2020, 04:06:25 pm »
Thanks for the advice Johnny that's much appreciated.

Steve H

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2020, 04:13:09 pm »
I agree with Jonny,
Spinclean have been brilliant when i have used them. I havent been on a course with them, but have bought equipment through them several times, Pressure washer etc. Not cheap, but there service levels are very good, always happy to help. Worth having a look at the course details on their website for sure, they will also offer advice im sure, if you gave them a call.
Good luck, Steve
If you reach for the stars and only reach the moon, you will have acheived more than you thought you could.

Yada Yada Yada - www.m-clean.uk

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2020, 03:51:09 pm »
I've been waiting for the potential of more local works coming in than those this year so far.

Apart from start date TBC I should have an industrial estate to clean in Shropshire, multiple surfaces that you can come along to, if you want.

Not training but hands on, full scale industrial cleaning.

It will probably be evenings (possibly 4 or 5) & weekends (well at least one!)

You'll be able to see how I do it, what is used & I'll give you some of the framework of how the works came about.

This is a repeat clean for a longstanding client.

Rizwan Mo

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2020, 10:54:34 pm »
Hi,
Could someone please recommend a pressure washing training course?
Or are there any existing operators out there that would let a newbie come and shadow them for a
day and ask lots of stupid questions!?
Many Thanks in advance....
Des

Hi Des,

I'm not far from you mate and cover quite a few jobs in West Yorkshire. I'm not a guru in the game but competent and been running the business for a while.

If you want to tag along on a job you're more than welcome mate. It's always best to learn hands on. I've got a few jobs on booked in over the next few weeks which could be good for you.

Drop me a text 07734036240

Riz

D W

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2020, 10:16:18 am »
Many Thanks Yada, I have had a couple of training offers on my doorstep so makes sense to utilise them - I appreciate your kind offer though cheers mate!