This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Adam P

commercial site wants a competence file completed - help
« on: February 17, 2020, 03:46:14 pm »
we've been asked to quote for a small commercial site to clean after work has been done, and they are asking us for various things i've never been asked before.

for instance

These should set out the arrangements for health and safety management within the organisation and should be relevant to the nature and scale of your work. They should set out how the company will discharge their duties under CDM2015. There should be a clear indication of how these arrangements are communicated to the workforce.

we've attached our health and safety policy, which indicates who is responsible and where these files are stored, but i've nothing else as proof. any one with experience in things like this?

Spruce

Re: commercial site wants a competence file completed - help
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 03:49:42 pm »
we've been asked to quote for a small commercial site to clean after work has been done, and they are asking us for various things i've never been asked before.

for instance

These should set out the arrangements for health and safety management within the organisation and should be relevant to the nature and scale of your work. They should set out how the company will discharge their duties under CDM2015. There should be a clear indication of how these arrangements are communicated to the workforce.

we've attached our health and safety policy, which indicates who is responsible and where these files are stored, but i've nothing else as proof. any one with experience in things like this?

I haven't looked at the cdm2015 regulations but it looks like  RAMS documentation designed with the construction industry as its focus.

https://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/books/hsg150.htm

https://www.hse.gov.uk/toolbox/index.htm

Do you need the job?
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)