This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

David E Wainwrght

Heat vs cold
« on: February 15, 2020, 01:57:27 pm »
I've seen some portable pressure washers such as the V-Tuff been used but quite a few people.

I know this little machines pump out at around 12lpm, and that drops considerably when running at temperature.

So it would seem better to buy say a mazzoni hotbox that allows you to still use say 21lpm at temperature.

But my question Is we're and when would you need such a high flow with heat. With what I can see most only use heat when little pressure washing things like render, roofs, walls ect.

Is there ever a time people use heat on blockpaving ect then if yes then I would understand why the flow rate is needed.

Thanks
Guys

Smudger

Re: Heat vs cold
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 04:16:19 pm »
Flow is king

Why would you slow yourself down to 10 Litres per min when you can work at 21 litres per min and do the job over 2 times quicker - you maybe confusing flow with pressure

Block paving is simple and straightforward it can be done with cold - not so certain brick cleaning works

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk