Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mjm

Airflex pro 800
« on: January 20, 2020, 11:38:30 pm »
I upgraded my machine today to the airflex 800
But I got 2 standard vacs with it I have of 2 inch hose 50 ft and 1   25 ft   1   1/2  inch hose  and a silencer

Would it be wise to buy vac pod and go to 3 vacs
I don't read on this section much  I got sick of my ugly painted comanche    so I  upgraded

Very happy with cleansmart so iam switching to them from now on for  chems aswell
Anyone use this machine  I only hear good things about it     

Ned Kelly

Re: Airflex pro 800
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 07:27:05 pm »
Get the booster pod mate.... you won't be disappointed. I have a Pro 400psi with the booster pod as a back up machine. Once you add the 6.6 motor pod you won't believe the extra power you get.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnk1LjHKJlo

mjm

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 07:53:31 pm »
Thanks for that link iam going to do a course and upholstery soon I did a course with pro chem  8 years back but I haven't really pushed carpet  leaning due to add on services  but iam going to push it this year spent a lot of money on a machine  I may aswell get it working  i will add the booster pod onto it  that's a big difference from 2 vacs  I had this beast  testing it today  this is a very clever machine built in pre spray  and the exhaust is so quit   

mjm

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 09:17:41 pm »
I got my machine working for gge first time today bit awkward  I put a 25 litre pre spray drum infot fo the machine and connected  the internal pre spray I turned the psi down to 0  then I pre sprayed
3 rooms i walked back to machine then  turned 
The pressure upto 400  psi  and started wanding I could understand  why there was so much milky solution coming out of wand end I cleaned 1 room and ran out of water shocked  I walk down stairs and I had not taken the pre spray hose out of drum and put into clean water tank I flushed the room with fresh water not do that mistake again

Anyway it says in the manual not to go over 60c intank water heat  I have x magma heater and u put it as close to wand as possible   my question is are you heating the water in the tank from your magma heater first then running it through your hoses then magma heater and what psi I you working with I found 400 psi was great and steam was amazing   I did put the pump   to 800psi but when I pressed the trigger it went to 600 psi and stayed there so j turned it down to 400psi and it seems I will stick with 400 

Many help would be appreciated