This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jay Le Huray

strange
« on: January 17, 2020, 02:58:33 pm »
I pulled up on a small estate today to clean 3 houses that I have there

as I pulled up another guy was using WFP on the front of the house, I started on my first house about 4 doors up

when I had finished my first job I noticed that he had now removed a ladder from his van roof and was now wiping all the frames and sills on the bedroom windows

when I finished my second job he was now wiping the bottom window frames and sills

I then moved onto my 3rd job just around the corner, when I finished it I began to drive out of the estate and noticed he was now at the back of the same house using the same method, WFP first then ladder up to wipe the sills etc

I must say I found this a bit strange especially as he was a WFP cleaner, I had done 3 properties and in that time he was still at the back of the same job??   

In my view if you are going to go to all that trouble then why not just do it trad in the first place??

TomCrowther

Re: strange
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 03:01:50 pm »
My guess is it was a first clean and he wanted it to be right.

NWH

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 05:22:10 pm »
My guess is he didn’t have a clue what he was doing

Slacky

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 05:28:09 pm »
My guess is no-one on here really knows and never will.

Dave Willis

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 05:54:56 pm »
My guess is when he went to school he was sent out to walk the schools goat during lessons.

Slash

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2020, 06:03:14 pm »
My guess is he is a newbie.