This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: FAO Alex gardiner
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2022, 09:15:24 pm »
I don’t ever judge a brush until I’ve been inside and looked at the windows “Upstairs” not down,on ground floor windows you can  apply more pressure to the glass and it’s easier to scrub harder and convince yourself it’s a great brush.
The stiff brushes are a good example of this they look great from the ground but hit and miss and patchy on the upper floors,you want a brush that has a very slight flop on the glass to some extent imo the DuPont bristles give you this they will clean far better with cold water than any other material. 

DJW

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2022, 10:09:23 pm »
I’ve just turned the tv off for this one! 🤣

robert mitchell

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2022, 10:35:01 pm »
It’s so easy you should start making em yourself m8 you just need a tool you say lol.

Your so boring it’s unreal , we’re you dropped as a baby or not get enough love from mummy and daddy ?
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2022, 11:01:03 pm »
It’s so easy you should start making em yourself m8 you just need a tool you say lol.

You could volunteer your services as a tool.
It's a game of three halves!

NWH

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2022, 11:04:46 pm »
Yeah read my post first I think I’ve already said that about the other bloke 🙄

robert mitchell

« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2022, 11:15:44 pm »
I don’t ever judge a brush until I’ve been inside and looked at the windows “Upstairs” not down,on ground floor windows you can  apply more pressure to the glass and it’s easier to scrub harder and convince yourself it’s a great brush.
The stiff brushes are a good example of this they look great from the ground but hit and miss and patchy on the upper floors,you want a brush that has a very slight flop on the glass to some extent imo the DuPont bristles give you this they will clean far better with cold water than any other material.

I’m not asking your opinion on brushes , I have used a fully stiff brush with only the red bristles , like on the stiff sill brush , I do not use cold water .

How do you get through life without being punched .
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.