Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kinder clean

Looking for recommendations for building a new website.
« on: December 18, 2019, 04:33:47 pm »
Who have you used and are you happy?

Any recommendations much appreciated.

Cheers
Paul

Mike Halliday

Re: Looking for recommendations for building a new website.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 07:20:54 am »
Paul I’m a big advocate of Mark at dp design, he’s my mate so I’m a little bit biased but the ‘proofs in the pudding’ I don’t know anyone else with so many websites on the first page of google.

They are simple template based designs but are easy to navigate and look Professional

I have 2
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Cleanevangelist

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 04:28:09 am »
Hi Kinder clean

you need something that you can update for security reason. wordpress is the way to go.

while considering your choice seek out indieweb stuff as this will educate you on owning your content.  website are not really about home page anymore. The reason is google and its ownership over the results. plus prospects need to know your url

my advice is upload your database to facebook and market to your customers for referrals and additional services. its cheap. build on what you have.  once you start to get ROI on facebook then start to go for new prospects within facebook. The thing I love about facebook is that your competition never knows what your offering, so can not copy. this stops the race to the bottom on price.

you can do some really cool stuff like stories and video

Hope this helps

Ian Harper

John Higgins

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 04:23:33 pm »
Please see www.kireth.com
Paul I’m a big advocate of Mark at dp design, he’s my mate so I’m a little bit biased but the ‘proofs in the pudding’ I don’t know anyone else with so many websites on the first page of google.

They are simple template based designs but are easy to navigate and look Professional

I have 2

supernova77

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 08:49:38 pm »
Who have you used and are you happy?

Any recommendations much appreciated.

Cheers
Paul

Paul,

Are you still looking for someone to design a website for you?

Andy 😊

homenclean

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2020, 09:30:17 pm »
I will echo Mike

Mark at design and print, I m not biased but he's doing my leaflets to go out once we get the all clear and seems a really decent bloke.

I will be having a new web site from him as well shortly and a £12.50 per month it's a steel.

His portfolio looks really good sites are superbly executed.

Dp design and print.

John

scrubydub

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2020, 03:28:22 am »
You can use wix if you would do it by yourself since there are tons of templates available but if you want to make it from scratch you might want to hire a developer and use Magento or Shopify.