Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jon Gardner

School Supplies Service Ltd
« on: December 11, 2019, 08:17:18 pm »
Evening all,

Just a heads-up... I can be quite naïve sometimes, and took up an offer from these guys based in Oswestry. Here's my review:

I was cold-called by this business offering a "preferential position" in marketing sent to schools & local authority purchasing in my area. I mange a carpet cleaning business & considered this a reasonable proposition.

I was offered a full refund if I received no enquiries over the year.

The year passed and, despite keeping an eye on possible sources of work, NO DIRECT ENQUIRIES came through.

I emailed and telephoned the company several times, asking them to make good. My enquiry was passed on to Tom King - Business Development Manager. His short response neatly avoided the fact that I had received NO ENQUIRIES with the statement:

"We have had a look through your account and can see that we have emailed over numerous tender opportunities..."

In my view, a third party company emailing me a link to a tendering site that lists various (mostly unsuitable and out-of-area) generic cleaning notices in no way constitutes a direct enquiry from a potential client.

In summary, this company's offers are disingenuous and false. I would strongly recommend dismissing any of their offers and keeping hold of you hard earned money.