This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Kelruso

Round For Sale - Sheffield
« on: December 02, 2019, 04:58:30 pm »
South Yorkshire - Sheffield S10/11 & S17
Monthly Avg Value : £2300
Established For: 8 Years
Hi ,
I am selling some work in Sheffield to concentrate on work closer to where I live. All the work is WFP most pay by BACS or cash on the day, NO collecting needed. The work is in and around : S10/11 ( Hallam Head, Greystones, Endcliffe) & S17/7 ( Netheredge,Whirlow, Dore)
Average house price is £13 with a mix of 4 & 8 week cleans, average month is £2300 This is a long established round with loyal customers. There are also a few blocks of flats and a commercial property within the round. I have all the info needed to contact customers ( in cleaner planner) as a few need a text to open a gate etc. I have also ad hoc done gutter and facia cleaning and jet washing on this round and theres lots of scope to do more if you offer that service. I have picked up customers while working the round but have never canvassed so theres plenty of opportunity to grow this round. The round is due from the January clean but if you want it in December that can be worked out. I can show the round to serious buyers so feel free to get in touch. May Split if this is too big.
Asking Price : £13,500.00