Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Cleanevangelist

Joe Polish
« on: November 24, 2019, 07:59:21 am »
For those interested in joe

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10164160/plotsummary

Ian Harper

Mike Halliday

Re: Joe Polish
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 11:54:08 am »
This will be an interesting watch for people in our industry but to be honest Joe Polish is not such a big deal in the industry he works, I can think of titans of the industry ( Robin Sharma, Dan Lok, Tony Robbins) who make him look like small fry and no ones made a film about them.

I bet it’s all self financed
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Jonathan Evans

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 01:50:18 pm »
Hang on just read the synopsis, it says from a failed carpet cleaning business. Do you mean I have been fed all of his BS on how to build a successful carpet cleaning business, and he didn't do it himself?

That said the A3 leaflet still works well imo

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 05:30:29 pm »
The guru phenomena is an interesting subject.......... businessman makes good then Decides he has the formula to success and want to sell that secret to you. He’s wealthy (maybe a millionaire) but he became a millionaire by selling the secret,  so his success is not a result of successfully running  a business but selling the secret to running a successful business.  ??? ::)roll ??? ???

Then before you know it they  are posting YouTube videos of themselves in their underwear telling everyone about there mental illness. Or talking about success then going out of business.

Where are all the ‘zeros to Porsche in 6 months’ cleaners now? Sold up and living in the Bahamas off their residual income?, making money while they sleep.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Jonathan Evans

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 07:46:56 pm »
 I saw that post on fb too.  ;D it is really prevalent in our industry. I think the Porsche guy is in property now.

It is quite amazing the amount of cc'ing guru's around.

One I haven't seen for a while is the rich cleaner guy. I have forgotten how it worked now, probably the same guy in his underpants having s break down.

psb

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2019, 04:22:36 pm »
what happened to david  Jenkins  pro clean

Cleanevangelist

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2019, 09:46:45 am »

PAULFAB

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2019, 12:05:03 am »
I'm guessing Joe was advised when attending all those marketing & self help events himself to find a "niche". Maybe he had had a dabble in carpet cleaning & thought that might be a goer. A few years later he did get 500 plus carpet cleaners attending his four day events at £700 ish so there's no knocking his ability as a marketer.