Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Andy Tu

New To Forum Question
« on: November 23, 2019, 03:43:23 pm »
Hi all, I'm Andy from North Wales and I have been in the flooring installation business many years and have been cleaning carpets/upholstery mainly for my customers from installations.
I have renewed my equipment over the last year or 2 and am doing more cleaning and looking to build from there.
A couple of questions if anyone can help please.
Does anyone use the Powrflite 1350 machine ? If so is the heat from the built in 3000watt heater adjustable or if not what temperature does it output and what temperature am I likely to get at the wand or hand tool?
Also, looking to purchase a smaller spotting machine when I don't need to take the large machine in. Any recommendations on makes/models? I would like a heated on if available.
Thanks for any advice.
Andy.

john martin

Re: New To Forum Question
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 10:40:49 pm »
I dont have a powerflite machine but the heater is almost certainly the same as the external powerflite port-a-heat (which i do have )  So its a very good inline heater .. drawing 11.5 amps  , when some others are about 8 amps .   
Im not sure if powerflite still use the copper coils wrapped around the motors ... but if so that would add a little preheating to the water before it enters the main heater .
The heat any inline produces depends on a few variables ... which im not going to go through as someone mentioned then on a thread a few days ago if you go through the recent posts .  ( the airflex storm and magma heater thread )
I perfer the Uk designed machines like the Ashbys Enforcer over the powerflites , but if you do buy one Amtech are very good to deal with .
Insted of buying  a spotter and a main machine ... see if you use the new cleansmart miniflex ( get the 6.6 twin vac version ) with 400psi .  you will have more performance than a powerflite ... but you can still bring it most places youd bring a spotter . No heater but an external inline can be a better option anyway ( less weight in machine and can vary location of heater ) get the magma inline or the powerflite port-a-heat is good value .