This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve H

Block paving - price
« on: November 16, 2019, 03:29:51 pm »
Hi Guys,
I have an area to clean (pressure wash) of around 600 (square meters) block paving. It's a residential house, not commercial.
I was thinking of around  £2 per square metre. ( Then re - sanding would be on top of that).  Does that sound normal to you guys or expensive.  The area hasn't been cleaned for around 10 years, its a bit dirty, but its just a big flat area, easy access etc..
Any ideas guys much appreciated before i get back to the customer.
Thanks in advance.
Steve
If you reach for the stars and only reach the moon, you will have acheived more than you thought you could.

Smudger

Re: Block paving - price
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 03:41:11 pm »
sounds a reasonable price to me

you really just need to judge how long it will take you and what you want to earn p/h and thats your price

it really won't help with every tom, dick and hard quoting you for work they have not even seen

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Steve H

Re: Block paving - price
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 06:57:18 pm »
Yeh i agree Darran with people quoting prices, as you do need to see it really, every job is different for sure.
Just seemed a bit high on price so was wondering what others thought. I will work it out on how long it will take and then my daily price as i usually do i think and take it from there.
I can do it over two days easily and then half a day for two of us to re-sand it i would think, so will base it around that.
Cheers Darran
If you reach for the stars and only reach the moon, you will have acheived more than you thought you could.