Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

homenclean

Vac booster
« on: November 11, 2019, 01:53:56 pm »
Will an Ashby's VAc booster work on a prochems steempro and what adaptations would I need to make

Many thanks
John

jmj

Re: Vac booster
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 07:20:17 pm »
John,

Not sure it would work on a steampro.  Mine hangs on the back handle of my Enforcer and the vac hose runs from the bottom of the booster to the outlet of the vac motors. From memory I don't recall a dedicated exhaust outlet on a steampro. You would need to have a barb fitting attached to the exhaust of the second vacuum for the booster. Also you would need a mounting point for the booster it weighs around 10kgs.

If you can get it to work its definitely worth it as it will improve performance.

joe

homenclean

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 08:17:11 pm »
I also have a400 psi ninja can run it on that ok, would just be nice to have it on the steempro as well.

Will give it some thought.

Thanks for the reply
John

john martin

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 08:43:02 pm »
I also have a400 psi ninja can run it on that ok, would just be nice to have it on the steempro as well.

Will give it some thought.

Thanks for the reply
John

are the vacs in series in the steempro  ?  ( i think so ? )

and the ninja is a series machine  ...   just put the two machines side by side  ...  and run a Y splitter ( link below )
front the two fromt hose connectors to the Y  ...  then you have much better power than a booster  ...
if you get a Two inch Y connector ...  you could run the two short 1.5" hose lengths to it ... with cuffs they will tuck into the 2" Y .... then you could run a length 2" hose from there if you so wish .
But even with 1.5" hose it will feel way more powerfull  ...

https://alltec.co.uk/product/y-vacuum-connector/