Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

shaun thompson

Airflex storm
« on: November 09, 2019, 11:34:02 am »
Hi im new to the  carpet cleaning industry looking for tips tricks you professionals use with the Airflex storm (never used one before) how to set up what psi you use  best solutions ect
cheers

john martin

Re: Airflex storm
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 11:55:05 am »
All will become more clear when you do your course ...    psi for wand can be from 200 to 400  ....psi for upholstery depends a lot on the tool your using but generally lower . 100 to 250
If you look on youtube you might get a few tips for now  ...  carpet cleaning is a bit like USA Tims video here ( dont use as much prespray as him on a regular carpet )
chemicals ... nobody might answer your question cause there are so many brands to choose from , each have their own favourites . In general think of cleaning chemicals like this  ...  there are as few as 10 or 15 chemical  indredients used in common by all the product brands , a particular brands product might contain three or four ingredients from that list to form a product aimed at a particular use  ...   like in the video ... the product that fizzes a bit had an oxy booster in it ( a bit like vanish oxy laundry booster )  the other product had a citrus solvent    ( there are UK products similar to these )   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gez23otdM_k&t=519s

shaun thompson

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 05:40:51 pm »
brilliant thank you  ;D

John Kelly

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 03:15:24 pm »
Hi Shaun, we supply a full range of products as well as the Airflex Machines. Feel free to contact me anytime for advice.

RPCCS

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 05:43:21 pm »
Hi Shaun, we supply a full range of products as well as the Airflex Machines. Feel free to contact me anytime for advice.
Take heed of what this man says Shaun, he has been a great help to me and I have learned alot from him. Im always sending him fb messages asking for advice, whuch is slways freely given. Anything you need to know about carpet/upholstery cleaning, any supplies you need gor the job, then John is your man.
Cheers Rich