Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

coyote7

Ashbys Ninja Heater
« on: October 25, 2019, 07:00:31 pm »
Hi Guys,
I have a Ninja with the built in heating element and over the last few months it has become  intermittent.
It does work however most of the time I have to play with the float to get the red light to come on and start the heating process.
This is starting to get the better of me now so was wondering if any other Ninja users have had this happen?
Is it a case that I need to buy a new element or is it a float sensor issue etc?
Any advice very welcome.
Thanks,
Rich.

john martin

Re: Ashbys Ninja Heater
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 08:41:32 pm »
The float is only about 20 on ashbys website , i would swap that out if you can do it yourself . If the element was fryed it wouldnt heat at all .

Robin Ray

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 09:18:40 pm »
Just had the socket at the machine end for the immersion heater go on my Enforcer. The terminals began to melt, so I hard wired the cable in. A lot of constant power goes through these tank heaters, it might be worth checking all of the connectors on your machine while you have it apart.

coyote7

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 06:29:36 pm »
Thanks for the advice guys I think getting a new float is a good start.
I forgot to mention but the red on/off switch blew a few weeks back and melted inside so I replaced the rocker switch thinking that's what was causing the issue with the heat but sadly not.