This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

drive surgeon

Re: Just started a pressure washing business
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2019, 09:24:26 pm »
Just keep the washer a long way away from you to cut any risks of fumes coming your way. That’s all I’m saying. I’ve read a lot over the years of the ailments associated with exhaust emissions from machinery outdoors

zesty

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2019, 08:51:51 am »
I think on the whole, the machine will always be far enough away.

I’ve got a two stroke hedge trimmer, never once has it given me any headaches/nausea etc.

I think it’s very rare. Think of the amount of people using petrol/2 stroke machinery each day. 99% of the time there are no Issues.

Common sense is needed, but being over cautious isn’t helpful, it just causes anxiety and fear.

Smudger

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2019, 08:34:11 pm »
I’d say your headache was from noise - even with the ear defenders I bet the sound bounced around dreadfully.

Personally I’d have the machine the other side of the fence not on the patio I was cleaning also I wouldn’t have gone round the edge only to wash more dirty water/waste over it

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

DabyHill

Re: Just started a pressure washing business New
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2022, 12:22:55 pm »
Congrats! Starting a new business is always a good choice. It's better than working with someone else, and in most cases more profitable. However, I would like to give you a few tips as an experienced worker. First, first, research all of the surface materials you are going to clean. This will save you the time it takes to determine the pressure, and your money. After all, if you damage anything, you will be sued. And the second piece of advice is to better insure yourself, this job is unpredictable. For more information, visit sparklewash.com

Karl1991

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2022, 08:43:35 am »
Hi Paul

After nearly 3 years I’d be interested to know how you’re getting on?

Mike Halliday

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2022, 01:50:30 pm »
He so busy he’s not logged onto CIU since May 2021 ;D
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk