This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Klean07

Rinse bar brushes
« on: October 14, 2019, 08:08:07 am »
I've been using one on one of my poles for a few months now but although finish seems to be better my batteries aren't lasting as long due to me having to turn pump up a lot more to get a good pressure!
Just wondered how many on here use rinse bars?
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

nathankaye

Re: Rinse bar brushes
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 08:18:12 am »
I have one on my 2nd pole, but I dont normally have to turn my flow up.  Saying that, i do use 6 jets on my main brush and that might be why.
I use a controller from pure freedom and it mostly stays on 75.  What do you increase the flow to?
For the battery, i use solar power to trickle charge in these darker days and van battery between jobs to give a boost in charge.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Spruce

Re: Rinse bar brushes
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 08:29:40 am »
I've been using one on one of my poles for a few months now but although finish seems to be better my batteries aren't lasting as long due to me having to turn pump up a lot more to get a good pressure!
Just wondered how many on here use rinse bars?

I have a Gardiner low pressure rinse bar on my Ultimate brush with a swivel.  I usually run on flow of 4 on my Varistream although 3 in the summer months with warmer water has been fine.

If your battery is noticing a difference then with a slight increase in flow rate hen either the battery is too small or needs replacement.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)