Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Kevin jones

Alltec carpet evolution machine or airflex storm
« on: October 05, 2019, 09:29:31 pm »
Has above which one 🙂

john martin

Re: Alltec carpet evolution machine or airflex storm
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 04:03:45 pm »
no enforcer  :'(   
Take your pick between the evolution and storm . 
If i was configuring both i would choose the following  ... 
Evolution  -  i would ask them to fit the 6.6 vacs as they are working well /long lasting and cheap to replace these days .
I think 600psi is enough .
I would leave out the internal inline heaters asthey are only 2000w and add weight and add 400extra to cost . I would keep the in-tank immersion heater for sure ( works great ) . at some stage if you want  get an external inline 3000w  ( the powerflite heater from amteck uk is good value @ 500 ) 
The Storm  ...  i would pick 600psi , 6.6 vacs  ...    add the external magma heater ( you get 100 off it when ordered with a storm )

So My evolution , would be about 2500+vat  ( or about 3000 if you buy external heater ) and storm ends up the same same about 3k .
If your just starting off and not doing large areas  ... the smaller miniflex might be an good option also if you plan to bring the machine upstairs .

Kevin jones

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 04:56:48 pm »
Wow cheers mate sure know your stuff😳 I didn't pick the enforcer  coz it's so big lol which liquid are you using also hope to get one which works with all carpet types if poss

john martin

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 05:11:21 pm »

one thing i forgot , the evolution will be a two cord machine , so the immersion cant be on at the same time as the machine .    On the enforcer they add a third cord outlet to get around this . 
But i would still go the external heater route with the evolution , and keep the immersion .
The enforcer might look big but its easy to handle  , its probably easier to put into the van than an evolution .
Like i said none of the big ones  are going upstairs easy .

Richard Tara

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 05:44:51 pm »
Hi Kevin

Alltec have great customer service been dealing with Alltec for many years.

Just bought the miniflex from CleanSmart and also have good customer service.

Best to give Chris & Kerry at Alltec or Matt at CleanSmart a call..

Matt did a video call to show me the miniflex in detail to save me driving over there..

Go with John`s spec`s  if you can.
carpet, upholstery, caravan cleaning for Skegness www.rbcleaningskegness.co.uk