Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PurefectWindowCleaning

Prochem Steempro Powermax/Powerplus
« on: September 23, 2019, 07:28:58 pm »
Spoken to my local supplier and for the workload and type of work which is 50% residential and 50% pubs care homes etc
Is this a suitable machine? Will cost a little over £2200.00
I haven't really done much research yet but have contracts starting so need to get ideas.
Are there other machines you think will be more suitable?
I don't be interested to know your machine and what type of work you do?

john martin

Re: Prochem Steempro Powermax/Powerplus
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 08:48:08 pm »
i would choose a machine from either Ashbys , Alltec ,or Airflex  .     The prochem machines are american sourced Edics ,  nothing coming from America matches the UK made machines for body quality , design , and 230v specific features ( like built in immersion heater )     
2200 (+vat ?)  will get you an OK machine  feature wise ...  another 500 or so and you get a top featured machine ...   for eg An Enforcer with 6.6 vacs , 600psi ...and immersion .   Or an Alltec evolution ... or an Airflex storm .

Emil Dinev

Re: Prochem Steempro Powermax/Powerplus
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 03:01:06 pm »
As John said, you can get much better value for your money if you buy from Alltec or Airflex. I believe there is an alltec evolution advance triple vac machine being advertised on FB Clean Trader, only 530 hours on the clock with wand, hoses and stair tool for £2400.