This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

C Senor

Have you got too much work ?
« on: July 03, 2006, 03:35:25 pm »
Hello all,

Just a couple of things, i have only just started cleaning windows again 3 weeks ago ( i used to do it when i was younger - i'm 33 now)

I am well chuffed this week as i've just picked up £310 worth of work off a really nice bloke who had too much to cope with, so he's let me take it off his hands for a small fee.

This is ideal for me as i am just looking to build a decent income as quick as possible, i had £175 of work which i had managed to get myself from 2 weeks of door knocking.

So i now have just under £500 worth of work which i've managed to knock up in 3 weeks, so i just wanted to ask if there are any window cleaners out in the Walsall area (or surrounding) which are looking to offload any work, i'm not looking for a huge amount - anything to build up my income is all i'm really after at the moment while i carry on door knocking.

Big thanks to you all as well, this forum has been a huge help in getting off the ground,

Cheers !

Carl    :)