Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stoots

Re: soil pipes...fixing to roof of van.....
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2019, 05:15:12 pm »
I must say your van does look very clean and tidy, mines still a poop tip

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2019, 06:13:37 pm »
I must say your van does look very clean and tidy, mines still a poop tip

Some people are just naturally messy/untidy..... ;D

I'm not.....I like to know where stuff is.....

Trad gear near side door for easy access(changing cloths,rubbers,t mop sleeves)....virosol/spray bottle/bucket,etc.....I've also got a big storage box with melamine foam,scrapers,spare angle adaptors and even more clean cloths!a folding step for getting ladders off(and unbolting a few gates).

The toolbox to the right hand side of my reel has everything needed to quickly change connectors easily or any other little niggles that might need sorting out when out working.

Left hand side of reel is a dirty cloth bin that gets emptied at the end of the week and a little socket set(in case chain comes off electric reel).....

Back doors have carbon goosenecks which i need for some jobs,spare brushes and handwash,PTFE spray,CIF cream cleaner,sticky stuff remover, detergent for bucket,etc....

In the cab I have 2 waterproof jackets, disposable and regular gloves,hats,caps,spare 'windows cleaned today' chits,shoe covers,business cards,leaflets,sunglasses,suncream,toothpicks,paracetamol,antacid tablets if needed!teaspoon,plasters,spare scraper blades,also have spare fuses!

I'm 100% happy with my set up now adam.....👍🙂
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2019, 06:30:20 pm »
Also theres space on the right hand side of my reel for my backpack if needed(for chemical application on certain add on jobs)...
price higher/work harder!