This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

The Jester of Wibbly

Bast***s. Warning to van owners
« on: August 06, 2019, 12:42:02 pm »
Nothing to to with me, but saw this post and made me feel very angry.   How would you feel waking up to see your van in this state.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157319643216397&id=574986396
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

andyM

Re: Bast***s. Warning to van owners
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 06:30:01 pm »
Quite a few years ago I had very similar thing happen to my car .
It happened outside my place of work and the passenger door was peeled back like that,  just so they could nick a £200 car stereo which was probably sold on for £50 or less.     
One of the Plebs

mark turton

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 09:48:39 pm »
the anger and frustration at these people gets right to the back of your throat. I mean its down time on your work to sort it and all the aggravation that goes with and potential for insurance premiums to go up.

its why im reluctant to sign write van, weve had in our area 2 different tradesman having their van broke into during the day and one early evening. One of the guys caught them ran out and they smashed a hammer round his face and had to have his jaw wired up. you feel defenceless against this poop with no back up or support to help when it happens.

Stoots

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 10:35:16 pm »
the anger and frustration at these people gets right to the back of your throat. I mean its down time on your work to sort it and all the aggravation that goes with and potential for insurance premiums to go up.

its why im reluctant to sign write van, weve had in our area 2 different tradesman having their van broke into during the day and one early evening. One of the guys caught them ran out and they smashed a hammer round his face and had to have his jaw wired up. you feel defenceless against this poop with no back up or support to help when it happens.

Probably a good idea to sign write the van

Thieves are mostly after power tools not a water fed pole or squeegee

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 08:34:50 am »

get it sign written ASAP.....
price higher/work harder!