This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

info@cumbriancleaning.co.uk

Commercial window cleaning round for sale Northamptonshire
« on: August 06, 2019, 07:22:38 am »
Monthly Avg Value : £2000 - £2300

100% commercial all on one out of town shopping and leisure development - we clean 30 units I have poured a huge amount of time and money into building this round and it’s pretty much perfect.
Round is cleaned once a week and takes me a pretty intensive long morning starting early - you could split it up if you preferred I make £60-£70 an hour.
 Work is some cash on the day, some monthly invoice.
Mostly under cover and is cleaned whatever the weather.
A mixture of wfp and traditional with some interior window cleaning.
This is a unique opportunity and as the development is still growing you have potential to gain up to another 10 shops and restaurants that haven’t yet been moved into and there is also another 14 units to be built shortly.
Due to the round being just about as good as you can get, the huge amount of effort i have put into building it and the massive scope for earning and expansion I am looking for around 10 months what the round takes.
Please only ring if your serious and have cash I think it would be best to work this round with the buyer for two weeks running to ensure smooth handover
The round currently takes between £23000 and £28000 per year and the asking price is approx £19000