This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ooooooog

Re: Boris Johnson's £80,000 threshold.
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2019, 06:42:22 pm »
Children don’t really need food and clothes, do they.

Slacky

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2019, 06:44:03 pm »
Single mothers dont really need children.

Ooooooog

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2019, 06:46:33 pm »
Were they always single? Is it poor parent selection on the child’s part?

Don Kee

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2019, 07:00:51 pm »
There's certainly good money in benefits

Especially for a single mother.

Say 5 kids that's about £600 a month in child tax credit plus around £300 in child benefit.

Rent paid, free school meals and prescriptions, dentist, doctors etc.

Might get working tax credit as well depending

And if the fathers of her kids are paying maintenance she gets that on top of her benefits which could be hundreds a month

Iv yet to meet a person on benefits who I would swap lives with, even if she was getting £2k a month ( which she wont be ) it wouldn't come close to keeping a family of six above the minimum living wage standard never mind any sort of luxury.

I guess it depends on your perspective.

I wish I or we (as in my family) had 2k a month after rent left to pay the bills and bring up the kids

i thought you would easily have £2k a month left over by now mate after rent.....i thought you had a full round now and worked in most weather? ???

after rent/ALL businesses expenses including van lease,tax/insurances,etc ive easily got £2k+ left over for bills,food,car lease payments,etc......but i have no kids(my choice).......and my missus earns her own money.....

My turnover is probably similar to yours, but obviously tax takes a fair old chunk....

But thats to support a family of 4, plus pay maintenance to my ex. Plus my rent a fair bit more than yours...

::)roll ::)roll ::)roll ;D ;D ;D

Crystal-clear

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2019, 08:44:35 pm »
So, who's gonna bring this thread back to window cleaning then,

Agree Yes let's leave politics alone for now.
The point of this topic was too to make everyone aware about the new threshold proposed so regarding our window cleaning income we can look forward to to earning more take-home money

So stack up those profits  ;D if you have a surplus to your 50k lower threshold.

Just imagine you've already paid your corporation tax next year you might just be able to ping yourself over an extra £30,000 if it remains at 7.5 percent that'll mean an instant take home of £27750 of those particular profits :).