This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

Re: Brushes
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2019, 07:45:13 pm »
Periodically you may want to spray the ez snap connection with wd40, as they can stiffen etc but only periodically do this as part of the maintenance on your tools.

Ps,  well done on nearly hitting the hundred mark
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

James Styles

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2019, 07:53:29 pm »
Cheers mate and Yeah I need to get some wd40 it will hopefully sort it been slacking there a bit, also still need to get some spray for pole maintenance etc.

Would the ultimate 26cm medium brush be good with cold water?
I’m just thinking I’ve already got a mixed/soft brush and would like to try a different one

nathankaye

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2019, 08:02:10 pm »
The thing with brushes, is, that we all have our favourite ones we like to use and that's why you will always get a mix of answers on here.

I personally like stiff bristles which dont splay too much but I found that out from trying various brushes particularly in my first Yr of using wfp.

Daz buys things and hates them, only to like them later 😂 so if your happy with the brush you've got and it still has life leftin it. Then I would go for a different one and build your experience and find which one suits you and your needs.

Haha, sorry for the waffle, but basically the answer is yes, it will be fine with cold
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk