This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

James Styles

Re: Brushes
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2019, 11:39:16 pm »
For guidance, Gardiners have a brush guide on their website

Cheers mate I will look through that aswell just wanted to also hear what window cleaners who work with the brushes everyday also think about them

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2019, 03:20:18 am »

My 3 brushes from gardiners have arrived.....

1)35cm ultimate stiff(4 jets)....larger domestic and commercial jobs

2)26cm ultimate stiff.....regular day to day brush

3)26cm  xtreme stiff.......compact estate work with lots of awkward angle windows to clean,f/s/g cleans at height,etc.....
price higher/work harder!

zesty

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2019, 07:38:27 am »
Daz why didn’t you do for the wide xtreme? Much lighter and you won’t see any more scrubbing power out of the ultimate. (Not that’s noticeable)

Then again if your only using it for one job...

Spotfree

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2019, 08:30:27 am »
Daz why didn’t you do for the wide xtreme? Much lighter and you won’t see any more scrubbing power out of the ultimate. (Not that’s noticeable)

I dont think the natural bristle holds up too well with hot water

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2019, 08:33:14 am »

i didnt see the point of going for the wide extreme as this brush will be used on offices,care homes,childrens nurseries and large stand alone domestic jobs with large windows...the whole point was to get more  brush coverage,not less.... :)

Slacky

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2019, 08:53:59 am »
Bristles are bristles.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2019, 09:17:46 am »

My 3 brushes from gardiners have arrived.....

1)35cm ultimate stiff(4 jets)....larger domestic and commercial jobs

2)26cm ultimate stiff.....regular day to day brush

3)26cm  xtreme stiff.......compact estate work with lots of awkward angle windows to clean,f/s/g cleans at height,etc.....

I can sense the drool from Daz's bubbling lips😍👍👌

nathankaye

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2019, 11:24:25 am »
Get yourself to the show in September, look out for some of the members on here perhaps. Have a look at all the brushes on show, so you can physically see them etc, then make a choice if need be. Even pop in and listen to Lee  ;D.
Just don't  believe the sales pitch from all the companies
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

zesty

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2019, 11:41:40 am »

i didnt see the point of going for the wide extreme as this brush will be used on offices,care homes,childrens nurseries and large stand alone domestic jobs with large windows...the whole point was to get more  brush coverage,not less.... :)

Daz the wide xtreme is still, well, WIDE  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2019, 06:54:27 pm »
Get yourself to the show in September, look out for some of the members on here perhaps. Have a look at all the brushes on show, so you can physically see them etc, then make a choice if need be. Even pop in and listen to Lee  ;D.
Just don't  believe the sales pitch from all the companies

ill be in a 5 star hotel in lanzarote........ 8)......(lava beach hotel).........

Phil J

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2019, 08:30:17 pm »
A pine table and chairs Daz! Get a grip man. It's not 1975

P @ F

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2019, 09:29:05 am »

Ah yes but he does have a silk table runner and diamond encrusted table mats , it’s all bling bling with Daz you know  ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

dazmond

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2019, 09:35:16 am »

Ah yes but he does have a silk table runner and diamond encrusted table mats , it’s all bling bling with Daz you know  ;D

thats what happens when you have an interior designer for a girlfriend trying to pimp up your flat...nothing to do with me rich! ;D

P @ F

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2019, 09:39:14 am »
Yeah , yeah  🤣
What does concern me is the empty fruit bowl , how will you cope  😁
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

James Styles

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2019, 11:00:43 pm »
Nice one daz, I do like the look of the 26cm ultimate with the red bristles  8)

James Styles

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2019, 06:12:44 pm »
Just going to order my new brush now I’m going for the ultimate 26cm stiff, it has option to order quick loq socket are they worth it?

Shrek

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2019, 06:26:05 pm »
I’d say go for a stiff only if you have a hot water system. But maybe that’s only me  :)

dazmond

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2019, 06:42:23 pm »
Just going to order my new brush now I’m going for the ultimate 26cm stiff, it has option to order quick loq socket are they worth it?

I wouldn't order a stiff brush if you use cold water...a medium soft brush would be better for you mate.....

The quick loc is great....I use it on all my brushes.....👍

Plankton

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2019, 07:11:48 pm »
Just for comparisons sake with people saying that the Extreme doesn't last as long I've got two brushes below, Ultimate med soft and an extreme softish! Wasn't what I ordered but anyway it's older but been in use pretty much all this year with the other been used for around six months. You can see the extreme center bristles are absolutely fine and it's only the corners going miss shaped.

James Styles

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2019, 07:38:40 pm »
Ok I think I’ll go for the ultimate 26cm mixed soft then and I’ll order the quick loq with it, I think I’m gonna order the super scraper attachment and scrubbing pad, also another ez snap female hose connector for spare as my one has bit of rust