This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Simon Trapani

Re: Brush Cleaning
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2019, 02:04:20 pm »
Alex, if you read this, is the main weight loss of the ultimate over the superlite in the stock? If so, can’t the superlite have a lighter stock? Or the ultimate keep the fewer bristles but have them longer?

I’m finding the ultimate fine on the actual glass, just not on the frames.

dazmond

Re: Brush Cleaning
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2019, 06:57:37 pm »
Am trying an ultimate now Dazmond. Dupont, dual trim. Outer is flocked like i use with a superlite & i always like dual trim. Can’t say i’m overly impressed. It’s lightweight yes but the bristles are short & so the stock catches on hinges & trickle vents & just about everything else! Some of these trickle vents are so deep these days. And I’m not one to just go up to them & have a dirty frame above. I go over them. I’d rather put up with the odd run. Not the ultimate brush for me personally.

I put my extreme from super max on my slx last week to test. Found it very light but needs a lot of action to clean compare to a super lite.

Was gonna try a supreme but they’re only 23 cm long i think whereas i’m mainly always using a 26cm brush .

i cant say i have any of your problems using the ultimate brushes,they clean just fine IMO.......I use the stiff bristle versions for hot water use(both standard 26cm and 35cm brushes).....i much prefer them to SL brushes because  their not "super lite" really these days compared to other brushes on the market! ;D
price higher/work harder!