This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

Re: Here goes nothing!
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2019, 04:58:59 pm »
Nathan,
I admire you for giving it a go. I personally would have folded under pressure. Everybody seems to be a little negative with their responses, and I can't understand the negativity really? Well done for you Nathan!

Agree and fair play to him. At least he gets off his arse unlike a lot of people in this country.

If he was a newbie I think everybody would be behind him but as a 15 year seasoned shiner with no intention of employing maybe he should be focusing on why he's still trying to build a round after all this time, that said the thread may be helpful to the newer shiners looking for help on here so worth starting.

As I've said many a times, I'm expanding into newer more affluent areas, after years and years of being in the same area and lower prices than what I can gain else where and for less work
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dave Willis

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2019, 05:39:32 pm »
Scotland?

Where did that idea go?

Windy Miller

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2019, 05:56:16 pm »
If you never try something you'll spend you're time wondering what if and never knowing.
At least you can now decide if this was worth it or to move on to a different marketing idea.