This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shrek

I didn’t even know about this act! Apparently works though

Stoots

Doesn't apply to domestic customers

That's for business to business (commercial) transactions.

Looked into it all before when chasing debts  ;)

Shrek

Yes I was on about commercial customers as I don’t invoice residential

Slacky

Ive started invoicing one commercial pro-rata depending on how promptly they pay up for the last visit. If their payment is late which means the next visit is delayed so consequently there are fewer visits per year i invoice them a percentage increase to allow for that. Meaning their annual budget is adhered to and i dont lose out on income.

Last time their invoice payment was late, so our next visit was also late. There was an additional £50.00 on the next invoice, it got paid without a quibble.

dazmond

i just put "please pay within 14 days,many thanks,Darren"........that works for most customers,after that time they get a text reminder if no payment....seriously slow payers that need 3 or 4 reminders each clean get dumped....
price higher/work harder!

Missing Link

"Pay within 7 days otherwise I will stab your dog in the neck" should speed up payment times.

(I'm joking, I'm joking, I'm joking; I love dogs.)
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

swanson

Why say it then.

Missing Link

Why say it then.

You could change 'dog' to 'you' if it makes you feel better?

Smudger

"Pay within 7 days otherwise I will stab your dog in the neck" should speed up payment times.

has becoming a moderator - given you brain rot ?

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Missing Link

has becoming a moderator - given you brain rot ?

Darran

Who is becoming a moderator?

Is your brain rotting?

Smudger

sorry - I thought you had taken the job !! - just standard Brin rot then ( both of us )

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk