This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

Guess it's a No, then.
« on: July 01, 2019, 10:41:42 am »
So this is an enquiry from a previous customer who moved about a year n half ago and recently has recently enquired of a price for cleaning her windows in their new house. (I think this is 2 moves later as the cul de sac is a  newly built, as i work in the area where it has been built)
The old trick of asking for best price as others want a cleaner too 😂

Has anybody fell for this type of fake promises, apart from perhaps newbies?
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Splash & dash

Re: Guess it's a No, then.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 11:18:47 am »
If I had received everything I had been promised I would be a multi millionaire 😂😂😂they are  after a cheap job so in my books it will be expensive 😂😂

Dry Clean

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 11:32:21 am »
Its just waffle and not worth paying any attention to, at least we don't get it in a pack or pach.

Stoots

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 12:18:01 pm »
Pach  :D

Sod waiting for a reply, I would have just had a look and said it'll be next time.

I had one of these last week.

A guy rang wanting a quote for a end of tenancy as he was moving out

It was only a 2 bed terraced. A £10 job for me so I quoted £30 for a one off

He said far too expensive, only wanting to pay about a tenner.

Anyway couple of days before he was due to move out he started ringing and texting me with any chance you can do it for £20 today as we can't find anyone else and if you do a good job we might want you to clean our gutters at our new house

I just ignored him and he left me a bad review online lol  :D

They think you were born yesterday, little do they know about the window cleaners special power of Spidey senses

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 12:59:53 pm »
They probably took one look at your awful text speak and decided no.

nathankaye

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 02:21:11 pm »

😂 😂 😂 Speak 😂😂
If you have a dig, do it right 😎
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

p1w1

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 02:27:01 pm »
;D

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 03:01:56 pm »
IMO far too much text speak nathan........id simply put

first text.......hi mrs smith.yes,no probs ill call round sometime this week and text you a price.Darren.

second text......hi mrs smith. £xx first clean then £xx (8weekly frequency) on subsequent cleans (including sills,frames and doors).BACS is my preferred method of payment.i can fit you in on xxxxday.kind regards,Darren.

thats it.short and sweet.

extra waffle is not needed(or wanted)by the customer IMO....even worse if your crap at spelling..........
price higher/work harder!

p1w1

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2019, 03:23:40 pm »

first text.......hi mrs smith.yes,no probs ill call round sometime this week and text you a price.Darren.

second text......hi mrs smith. £xx first clean then £xx (8weekly frequency) on subsequent cleans (including sills,frames and doors).BACS is my preferred method of payment.i can fit you in on xxxxday.kind regards,Darren.

extra waffle is not needed(or wanted)by the customer IMO....even worse if your crap as spelling..........
at  ;D

zesty

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2019, 03:26:36 pm »

extra waffle is not needed(or wanted)by the customer IMO....even worse if your crap as spelling..........

Yes but Nathan loves to waffle!

Anyone who writes:

‘....courtesy  text’ to a customer in a message clearly loves waffle and faff.

What Nathan says in 1000 words, most of us could say in 10. That’s just Nathan, king of waffle!

Smudger

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2019, 03:41:38 pm »
yes more waffle than this...

but at least they can spell !!
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

robbo333

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2019, 04:11:04 pm »
Give them a higher price.
If they ask "is that a good price?"
You can reply "it is for me!"
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

AuRavelling79

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2019, 07:10:19 pm »

extra waffle is not needed(or wanted)by the customer IMO....even worse if your crap at spelling..........

Far too much waffle? You're joking! Not nearly enough waffle in my opinion. I'm the master of waffle. Partington told me so.  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2019, 07:47:09 pm »

😂 😂 😂 Speak 😂😂
If you have a dig, do it right 😎

I did. Are you thick?

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2019, 07:48:08 pm »

Far too much waffle? You're joking! Not nearly enough waffle in my opinion. I'm the master of waffle. Partington told me so.  ;D

Must be true then.  8)

Bungle

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2019, 08:03:15 pm »

You’re 👍
We look at them, they look through them.

nathankaye

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2019, 08:14:05 pm »
I'm too impatient to re read all my waffle to check for auto correcting mistakes on this phone that I'm. Sick off and can't wait to replace as soon as the contract is up.
But yes, I'm thick when it comes to some aspects of technology as I haven't found out yet, how to turn the bloody auto correct feature off 😠
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

KS Cleaning

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2019, 08:21:09 pm »
Nathan have you missed out some of the potential customers text?  Only I can’t see anywhere in her text where she’s promised anything. As for the waffle, nice area, nice & quiet, blah blah blah, what a plonker😂 If I were the customer I’d run a mile.

nathankaye

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2019, 09:25:34 pm »
Nathan have you missed out some of the potential customers text?  Only I can’t see anywhere in her text where she’s promised anything. As for the waffle, nice area, nice & quiet, blah blah blah, what a plonker😂 If I were the customer I’d run a mile.

You plonker where did I say she promised anything
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Smudger

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2019, 10:08:24 pm »
I'm too impatient to re read all my waffle to check for auto correcting mistakes on this phone that I'm. Sick off and can't wait to replace as soon as the contract is up.
But yes, I'm thick when it comes to some aspects of technology as I haven't found out yet, how to turn the bloody auto correct feature off 😠

I think you need to turn it ON!
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk