This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mufcglen

Anyone using the phantom hi mod pole?
« on: June 20, 2019, 10:28:58 am »
After fitting the phantom clamps to my xtreme pole I’m well sold on them, I gave the pole a strip and clean before and 3 weeks later still no black hand like I had with the smart clamps before and they grip better too with a smoother clamping action.
Early days still but definitely an improvement on gardiner clamps.
Just wondering if anyone on here is using the whole pole and what they thought on the carbon?

Spruce

Re: Anyone using the phantom hi mod pole?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 08:27:26 am »
After fitting the phantom clamps to my xtreme pole I’m well sold on them, I gave the pole a strip and clean before and 3 weeks later still no black hand like I had with the smart clamps before and they grip better too with a smoother clamping action.
Early days still but definitely an improvement on gardiner clamps.
Just wondering if anyone on here is using the whole pole and what they thought on the carbon?

I thought the pole diameters were different. What Extreme have you got and what clamps did you fit to make it work? Thank you.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

mufcglen

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 01:02:31 pm »
Only the top section on the phantom poles are thinner pal, the rest are fine for fitting they’re bolt on clamps to a gardiner pole so section 1 gardiner would be section 2 phantom!

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 05:00:26 pm »
So, could you buy a 30ft phantom, remove the top section and then use it as a 25ft pole and continue to use gardiner necks etc as they should all fit into the end? This could then leave the choice to use the original phantom top section as an "extension"???
Comfortably Numb!

mufcglen

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 05:03:42 pm »
So, could you buy a 30ft phantom, remove the top section and then use it as a 25ft pole and continue to use gardiner necks etc as they should all fit into the end? This could then leave the choice to use the original phantom top section as an "extension"???

Yeah I’d have thought so pal if I’ve fitted they’re section 2 clamp to me section 1 xtreme!

wayne m

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 07:03:22 pm »
Love my 25ft phantom hi-mod been using it since November 8 hour days 5 days a week and so far so good. Never have to tighten clamps and still the same inserts from day one.

mufcglen

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2019, 09:13:46 am »
Love my 25ft phantom hi-mod been using it since November 8 hour days 5 days a week and so far so good. Never have to tighten clamps and still the same inserts from day one.

Nice one pal, hi mod owners are abit sparse at the moment so good to hear some feedback on them!
I have to say I’m shocked at how my worn xtreme isn’t giving off as much black carbon on my hands since I fitted the clamps so they have to be wearing the pole sections slightly less.
I wonder if gardiner are looking at making they’re own design as I’m sold on it after thinking it was a gimmick until I actually bought these clamps!