This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andyralph

Systems with boosterpumps
« on: June 18, 2019, 07:44:48 pm »
Hi all just looking at purchasing a complete system and I need to incorporate a booster pump as my water pressure is not good I can have 1 fitted as  part of the system but all though I will have a shut of valve for my water he said the pump will need swicthing of manually his there a way that when the water stops I can get the pump to shut off any advice please thanks andy

Smudger

Re: Systems with boosterpumps
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 07:57:23 pm »
I think DAB pumps have an optional pressure sensor - this would turn the pump off when the valve/solenoid stops filling the tank

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Slash

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 08:11:43 pm »
Pure freedom

andyralph

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 08:29:06 pm »
Do u mean a DOL starter thanks Andy

Splash & dash

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 08:44:44 pm »
Speak to Oliver at Grippatank they fit them , very good booster pump and price isn’t bad either

Ian Sheppard

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 12:26:16 pm »
There are devices that automatically switch the pump at the end of the fill process, these are available for use on 12v DC and Mains booster pumps. The unit is activated via a float switch/Solenoid. The distributors mentioned above will be able to advise on options   
V16 Is Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhbZirSlpI&t=8s
Polarity Protect technology