This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stoots

Re: Taking today off 🌧
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2019, 04:19:12 pm »
I don't understand the obsession of some of keeping to a date & never will. I don't live hand to mouth as I know most of you don't but I'll get to the jobs when I get to the jobs. I'm prepared to take the financial hit. The good days far outweigh the bad. And yes I employ & have plenty of work. Sometime send my guy out to clean some facias if it's raining. Too miserable, dirty gritty hoses etc for me though when it's raining, even in waterproofs. I'm not gonna totally demoralise my employee by making him work in the rain all day either. I just push everything back. I don't believe having their windows cleaned is not top of person's budget. They can wait a few days extra.

Im always behind, anything from a few days to a couple of weeks. Im quite relaxed about it, ill get there when i get there but at certain times i like to get caught up, if its starts getting close to 2 weeks behind then ill work in anything and do 5 days to claw it back a bit before i inevitably lose motivation and its slips again.

zesty

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2019, 04:42:14 pm »
Im the same Adam, always behind. Always.

It’s never worried me. Though I have lost the odd customer due to being late round.

Ah well!

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2019, 06:08:32 pm »
im never usually behind at all,i like to keep on schedule,i dont see the point in cleaning 4 weekly work every 6 weeks say.....thats 2 weeks extra dirt on the windows to clean off....

obviously its inevitable when its holiday time or xmas.....ill be 2 weeks behind on my whole round when i start back on monday ;D

my round is not full these days so once ive caught up itll stay that way until my next break/holiday in oct.......(probably a week in ibiza)..... :D
price higher/work harder!