Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

vangaurd

question for prochem
« on: June 30, 2006, 10:16:32 pm »
you sell urine nuetrilser but it does not work if stain has set in most cases it has so why dont you look at a more advanced formula

gwrightson

Re: question for prochem
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 06:56:07 am »
I thought that urine neutriliser was to eliminate the odour :-\ not to improve the stain a different approach is needed for removal of stain.
 great in old peoples homes etc,
 Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

spindle

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 07:30:49 pm »
i have found that u can remove the smell but not the stain.....

cats p............the owners call me after a few weeks............... i try to explain to them that the ammonia in the p will have already bleached the carpet.but they still think that it can  be fixed????

once it has been ped on no matter what after a few weeks it cannot be fixed!!!!!!!

but if they had called sooner..............................................

nevermind........i may be mistaken but if any one knows better then can they please tell me!!!!!!!!
life is one big learning experience!!!!!!!

Len Gribble

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 11:09:39 pm »
Vangaurd

Have a word with nick at solutions; he may have the solution to bring the colour back.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

richie

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 01:25:14 am »
Len,  ive tried Solutions stuff but none of them brought back the colour.

Richie.

Doug Holloway

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 08:29:37 am »
Hi Guys,

As some of you know I developed my own urine neutraliser which works, well but will not restore colour, as once its gone only redyeing would bring it back.

It's also important to remember that urine is not a uniform substance.

It depends on age of animal, how concentrated,sex etc and also on the carpet fibre, so sometimes you will get better results than other times.

Cheers

Doug

carpetclean

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 09:47:32 am »
as nick Holman once told me sometimes you have to accept that you can only go so far, and some problems have to be compromised. you could spend hours on a particular problem and get nowhere or even make it worse
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

Len Gribble

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2006, 07:56:45 pm »
Richie

Worth a try though, plus carriage!

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2006, 08:45:57 am »
My understanding is that conventional cleaning can worsen the effects of urine on a textile.  A urine neutraliser, correctly applied, will neutralise the problem so that any reaction is stopped and it doesn't get worse.  This will not necessarily, however, neutralise the odour or appearance.

Have you never cleaned a carpet and had a complaint afterwards that a smelly yellow/orange stain has appeared or worsened overnight?

Safe and happy cleaning :)
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!