This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

harleyman

Recanvassing same area
« on: June 10, 2019, 10:13:38 am »
How long do you leave any given area before  recanvassing ??

Smudger

Re: Recanvassing same area
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 10:38:46 am »
the following week - but only the doors that you didn't get an answer from.

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Crystal-clear

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 03:33:08 pm »
If you have properly decimated the area I would say 6 months.

Shrek

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 03:43:08 pm »
I knocked on a neighbours door last week where I was doing a job, he declined but I’m actually on his street again tomorrow so I’m gonna give him another knock, see if he’s changed his mind  :D

Crystal-clear

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 04:40:16 pm »
Exactly people change their minds and become more open to it however I wouldn't knock so soon as it can be a sign of desperation and automatically he may reject you even though he may have already changed his mind if you know what I mean give him about 4 months in my opinion :-)

JJay

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 05:17:27 pm »
Usually I'm canvassing the same area next month or at least drop some leaflets next month when I'm around.

That's how I get more custies in one area. Some of them told me having my leaflet in hand  "that's how I know you are reliable and regular" because they had my leaflet dropped nearly every time when I was around.

James Styles

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2019, 01:36:38 am »
Don’t think I would canvass an area I’ve already done, if I did I would do it like 2 or 3 years later.

Dry Clean

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2019, 12:52:46 pm »
Unless you don't get a single customer then never, people will sometimes say no to you at the door because they don't trust or know you but once you are working in the area for a while they will come to you, do the odd Saturday to get noticed by the ones who are at work during the week.