Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

natalie wilson

Best carpet cleaning machine?
« on: June 05, 2019, 07:16:47 pm »
I'm looking at purchasing a carpet cleaner, to be able to do, houses/offices/ hotels
Any advice on the best one
And how much should I be looking to spend
Thankyou

RPCCS

Re: Best carpet cleaning machine?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 08:05:09 am »
Really that’s a question only you can answer, if you are looking at a brand new machine, then I can highly recommend the Airflex range, produced by Cleansmart in Nottingham. There are other makes of course such as Prochem,, Altech. The beauty if the Airflex is it’s so flexible, with the option of different pressure pumps, twin or triple vac motors,,and they are very easy to work on. I have only been carpet cleaning since last summer, so only know what Airflex is like.
Cheers Rich

edward coller

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 09:05:29 pm »
Alltec another good supplier with great service. If you go large for truckmount, GP Cleaners in Glos, Hydramaster/Phoenix in Cornwall.

from edge2edge

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 10:49:18 am »
Natalie where are you based?............find your local(nearest) machine supplier/chemical supplier and see what they recommend as you may well be dealing with them re servicing/repairs etc and a good local supplier really helps.............Alan(Swindon)

brett90

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2019, 02:11:42 pm »
You should go for a carpet cleaner for both domestic and commercial carpet cleaning abilities. A professional carpet cleaner would a best pick of your needs.  Check out this one from Amazon,  Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Cleaner.
Brett

RPCCS

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2019, 02:30:23 pm »
Don’t bother with rug doctor, it will do the job, but it won’t last you as long as a professional carpet cleaning machine.
Cheers Rich