This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

VSP Home Care

Hi folks, I've been thinking about offering a softwash service locally for ages.  I've recently read about AlgoClear and ended up here reading a thread from 2016.

Ive got a backpack setup and pole and I need to find out the latest on AlgoClear from those of you that use it.   My plan is to use the WFP and brush in the product, leave for 30 mins and rise off.  I've seen a few different approaches including leaving it on for 48 hours then rinsing etc.

All advice greatly received, this is a service I'm very keen to learn about ASAP.

Smudger

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Splash & dash

Hi folks, I've been thinking about offering a softwash service locally for ages.  I've recently read about AlgoClear and ended up here reading a thread from 2016.

Ive got a backpack setup and pole and I need to find out the latest on AlgoClear from those of you that use it.   My plan is to use the WFP and brush in the product, leave for 30 mins and rise off.  I've seen a few different approaches including leaving it on for 48 hours then rinsing etc.

All advice greatly received, this is a service I'm very keen to learn about ASAP.

Algo clear pro is applied and left on the surface not washed off , it’s ok but can take up to several months to work , most customers want instant results so softwashing is done with a hypo mix which is left on fir 45 muinits then washed off .