This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal-clear

isump izettle card readers.prices
« on: April 12, 2019, 08:29:33 pm »
 getting further requests for credit cards. In the beginning I think it will be a pretty low turnover on credit cards however it possibly will grow

require a machine with no monthly charge I like the 1.65 on sump or 1.75 on izettle. However I heard off the Grapevine that these companies have charged over 2.2%+ if you are having a low transaction turnover on them. ? Can anyone confirm if they've been charged more than the quoted price per transaction? And which product would you recommend and your experience generally using a card reader reliability as well.
Cheers

Smudger

Re: isump izettle card readers.prices
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 08:51:47 pm »

get cp and CC payments are built in

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 09:32:48 pm »
No. Fake news bud. Sum up has always been great for me with no changes to cost
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 11:29:17 pm »
SumUp card reader is great......no excuse not to pay you.....contactless for jobs under £30 and chip and pin for anything higher.....

Works a treat every time....well worth £18...

They take 17p per £10 transaction fee...no more...

I use mine nearly every day...its very popular......

Money is in my bank within 3 days usually(longer if it's a german bank hol though)......
price higher/work harder!

Crystal-clear

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 11:52:52 pm »
SumUp card reader is great......no excuse not to pay you.....contactless for jobs under £30 and chip and pin for anything higher.....

Money is in my bank within 3 days usually(longer if it's a german bank hol though)......

Thanks yes looks like I'll contact them. I believe the card reader costs £30 now it used to be about 15 for a while and I stupidly forgot to buy it not a problem though I think it makes sense at those fees. One of their competitors was pretty adamant saying they have heard about customers been charging more than the quoted price hopefully fake news yes.

Darran

Cleaner planner has built-in cc payments ?
Cheers

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 08:24:27 am »

Thanks yes looks like I'll contact them. I believe the card reader costs £30 now it used to be about 15 for a while and I stupidly forgot to buy it not a problem though I think it makes sense at those fees. One of their competitors was pretty adamant saying they have heard about customers been charging more than the quoted price hopefully fake news yes.

Darran

Cheers

It's still £15 plus the vat on a referal link like this...   http://r.sumup.io/fXMfH

Even if you hardly use it it's no money at all, worth to go buy.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Crystal-clear

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2019, 09:27:46 am »

Darran

Cheers

It's still £15 plus the vat on a refral link like this http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Even if you hardly use it it's no money at all go buy.
Cheers looks like you got yourself some credit
Order it from here

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 01:14:02 pm »
i got mine cheap off jesters link  too......

once you ve got it set up and linked to your bank account its very easy to use....

ive noticed lots of market traders use them as well.......

i get a statement every month for my records/expenses....
price higher/work harder!

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2019, 02:21:55 pm »
sum up 100%

S.A.J

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2019, 03:19:06 pm »
SumUp for us as well! Lads love it so does the customer.

We also use Square to take card payments over the phone, took me 2 mins to setup online.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 12:55:04 pm »
Did a one-off clean yesterday.   Got to the house, I had the sixth sense feeling when customer opened the door.  Only opened it a wedge to peek through to talk to me when I introduced myself.  The house has a "To Let" sign outside and could see packed boxes through the windows,

Did the clean, knocked door, and again she peeked through a small wedge when she opened the door looking sheepish.  Sorry she said, I forgot to get some money out, and I no longer use a chequebook as its all cards these days.  She asked if I could pop back after Easter to collect.

I said "don't worry,   not many people pay by cash or cheque anymore,  You can pay now by card using my card reader" and pulled it from my pocket.   Her face was a picture! ;D

Shrek

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2019, 04:03:36 pm »
That is awesome 😎 👏