Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nic holas woodman

Powr-Flite_PFX1085....are they good?
« on: April 10, 2019, 09:11:25 am »
Hi

Looking to get a new machine as my ninja is way past its best.

Came across the powr flite 1085 at £2200 and seem a good bit of kit for the price. The nija is a grand more expensive for what seems similar specs.

Any one have any experience with this machine

https://www.amtechuk.co.uk/shop/Powr-Flite_PFX1085Max_Perfect_Heat_Mid_Size_Black_Max_Extractor-pid-175.html

Thanks

Nick

jmj

Re: Powr-Flite_PFX1085....are they good?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 03:19:01 pm »
I had its big brother for a few years and it performs very well. How it compares to a Ninja  I'm not sure, however its not a match for my Enforcer. Dave at Amtech is a genuine guy and is always on hand if you need any help. At the price quoteted I think it's a good choice.

joe

john martin

Re: Powr-Flite_PFX1085....are they good?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 10:05:19 pm »
looking at the Amtech website now ...  they seem to have reverted to twin 5.7  in all but the cfr500  ...  last year most of their machines had a single 6.6  .
This was a dreadfull imposition by the american powerflite makers on amtech .... as all their Uk competitors were selling twin vac machines .... amtech were suppose to compete by selling a single vac ?

The black max mentioned above looks like quite good value .... considering its good a good heater built in . Should perform well if you use your portables close up .
But would it be as good as twin 6.6 Enforcer or storm with external heaters , two inch plumbing and hose etc  ...
sadly no  ...   but still a very usable machine
like mentioned above , the team at Amtech are a polite ,professional joy to deal with , just wish they had machine with UK build and spec to compete with the best offered .