This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mjm

hypo sprayer
« on: March 25, 2019, 08:13:20 pm »
hi how are you applying your hypo  what sprayer   pump up  Gloria      or cheap pump up   or back pack   if back pack how long are they lasting  if flushed with pure water   afterwards

Smudger

Re: hypo sprayer
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 08:21:20 pm »
If doing walls (smallish) area we use backpack - Gardiners or any off fleabay - they are as little as £65 - so far they have lasted over 18 months with no issues..  large areas them mixer of pressure washer

for drives and patio's you can't beat IK9 sprayer - made for the job - the trigger will get rusted quickly if not cleaned but if you search the makers name ( sorry, currently got a senior moment going ) they do the same sprayer in blue for car valeting which has an all plastic trigger - the parts are available and cheap for these sprayers as well

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Mike Halliday

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 08:23:13 pm »
Watering can
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 08:33:37 pm »
Solo sprayers - I can't see the blue one tho  >:(

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

mjm

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 08:46:55 pm »
thanks both of you
  I had the ips  pro sprayer lost 2 batteries   got spare ones fron usa   when arrived the sprayer was broke
I have a spare back pack for window cleaning  but was a bit reluctant  to take a risk  I will flush with pure after used
 I take it the x jet would be the best option from rutland to last for ever   

Smudger

Smudger

mjm

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2019, 05:03:21 pm »
iam answerning     a bit late   8)

thanks