This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Adam P

thinking to do pressure washing too. how easy to get into?
« on: February 24, 2019, 08:28:45 pm »
we do ovens, carpets and builders/eot deep cleans.

been getting asked more and more about pressure washing. is something i've always liked to do, and i'm thinking now might be a good time to get into this as i'm much more free these days as i got my team to do the day work.

would people suggest training courses? if so, any in surrey proximity?

exlcuding van costs as we have these, how much do you think it'd cost to get into this industry and have a half decent set up?

Smudger

Re: thinking to do pressure washing too. how easy to get into?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 09:42:46 pm »
£2k

that will get the pressure washer you need  - see Qwashers on eBay gx390 with Interpump ws202 that gives you 200 bar and 21 LPM flow - more than good enough for drives and patios

training ? - well IMO your wasting your money - its pretty straight forward - practice on own paths and driveway then do family and friends this will give you some idea of finish and time to do the job ( in the short term hire a pressure washer then you won't have wasted money on new kit if you don't like it )

there are plenty of videos to watch then if your getting into decking, brick cleaning more exotic stuff come back here for advice

go to paving expert.  http://www.pavingexpert.com   this is a great site for info

its not buying the equipment or liking the work its about getting the work - I had a window cleaning customer base of 800+ to tap into when I started out P/W so work came in quite easily

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

SB Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 07:25:50 pm »
It's hard dirty work so be warned :D

Adam P

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 08:45:17 pm »
It's outside, wet and dirty. love it.

Smudger

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 09:49:50 pm »
looks like I will have a couple of gx390's with ws202 pumps available for sale in  2 weeks  time

if interested keep an eye out in the for sale section

Darran

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Adam P

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 09:55:51 pm »
thanks for letting me know. feel free to post in here that it's up as i rarely look on the for sale